About Kramer Communications
WAIT A SEC: This page accurately depicts what Kramer Communications was in 1997, before our move to California. You'll find a better picture of what we're up to these days at About Felix Kramer.
We work with you from start-to-finish. Because we can write, edit,
design, and produce, when Kramer Communications spots a way to improve
the content, format or delivery mechanism of your message, we tell you
about it. We have the experience to accurately bid your job and meet
your deadlines. List of Kramer Communications
clients since 1986 and About Felix Kramer
Online promotion and marketing
Your Web site does you no good if no one knows about it and no one comes
in. We can promote awareness of your company or organization,
independently or as an adjunct to conventional (non-online) marketing
and promotion. It helps if you have something unique or
innovative to promote, or a definable audience that will be receptive to
news of your site.
(The recent results of our efforts for
Clickshare and earlier for
and, while not accomplished on-line, the promotional efforts we did to
obtain reviews of Desktop
Publishing Success, speak for themselves.)
Here are some of the things we can do:
- Brainstorm about target markets and audiences
- Locate and analyze other sites offering similar information or
- Develop a list of outlets receptive to your message (print and
electronic journalists, publications, mailing lists, Usenet newsgroups
- Write a press kit and announcements
- Release information by e-mail, postings and snail-mail
- Locate, negotiate and establish cross-links with other receptive WWW
- Submit information to Internet and WWW directories and search
- Track and analyze traffic
- Recommend methods for online revenue streams
World Wide Web site development
We can be your partner as you establish a presence on the Internet.
Here are some of the things we can do:
- Help evolve your business model for your venture
- Register your unique domain name
- Help select the right base (Web service provider, mall, or your own
- Brainstorm about the content and features of your pages
- Design, produce, and install your pages
- Design and install feedback features (reply and order forms, mailing
- Maintain and update the site
- Help you and your associates choose your methods of accessing the
Internet and the Web
Electronic publishing consulting, training and production
We've been doing this as long as this technology has been around. In
fact, we wrote a book about it, Desktop
Publishing Success: How to Start and Run a DTP Business.
We can help you plan, write, edit, design, produce, print and distribute
(or fax-broadcast or e-mail) your flyer, brochure, report, newsletter,
mnagazine, newspaper, or book.
Our network of technical experts, designers, illustrators, color
experts, and printers gives you enthusiastic, literate, imaginative and
Starting in September 1997, I am encouraging potential clients
for print services to contact my able associate
and subcontractor since 1994,
Michael Woyton -- Editorial
and Desktop Publishing Services. I continue to be involved in
selected print projects on my own or in association with him.
Costs: you're paying for time, experience and creativity.
- Initial online marketing and promotion efforts will
typically cost from $4-$8,000. (Of course, since you want people to keep
coming back, you'll also need to plan -- and budget for -- continuing
efforts to maintain visibility.)
- Web site development (assuming most of the content
comes from you in pretty good shape) will cost the typical small
business or nonprofit group $3-$10,000. Monthly operating costs for
computer services and site maintenance typically run $400-$1,000.
- Electronic publishing depends on the job: we'll
often quote a maximum top rate, with a guaranteed price cut if the job
takes less time than expected.
- We are open to payment in equity and we offer sliding scale
rates for small nonprofits.
Back to About Felix Kramer
Back to Kramer Communications home page
This page (http://www.nlightning.com/about.html) was last updated 28 July 1997 except for a note in 2003